Your privacy is very important to Grace Spiegel. We therefore comply with the General Data Protection Ordinance. In this privacy statement you can read all about the way in which your personal data is collected and how it is handled. This explains where your data is stored. In addition, you will also find all your rights with regard to your data and how you can make use of those rights. The privacy statement will sometimes be changed by, for example, changes in the law. It is therefore advisable to consult the statement periodically.
1. Objectives of processing
Personal data is collected by our companies for a number of purposes and are explained below.
Your data will be collected when you contact us via our website. This form only asks for the necessary information in order to be able to contact you, for example, in order to make you an offer.
Periodically we can send our customers and relations a mailing to inform you of new developments within our companies.
The Grace Spiegel website collects your data in order to improve the website. This is done with Google Analytics. This data is anonymous and therefore not linked to your personal data.
General use for business purposes
As part of our service to our customers, we naturally also need your personal data. Think, for example, of the provision and collection of (project) information.
2. Recipients of personal data
The personal data you provide to us will of course remain with us, if there is a sub-processor, then this will always be the case after written approval from you. This is among other things regulated in our processing agreements.
3. Storage of personal data
The personal data will be stored in accordance with the legal deadlines.
4. Security of personal data
All data is securely stored and managed by Grace Spiegel.
Access to our network is filtered by user or device. Access to our website is encrypted via an SSL certificate.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use and possibilities of the website and services of Grace Spiegel… Any adjustments and/or changes to this site may result in changes to this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly.
6. Rights of the person concerned
As a “data subject”, you obviously have rights regarding privacy and your personal data, which are set out below:
– Right of access; you may request/access your personal data from us at any time.
– Right to rectification; you may change your details at any time if there is an error in the details stored with us.
– Right to transfer; if you switch to another service or product, you have the right that we transfer all your data to this service or product.
– Right to delete data; if you no longer want your data to be stored with us, you have the right to have them deleted.
– Right to stop using data; you have the right to stop using your data.
– Right to lodge a complaint; if you feel that your data is not being handled correctly, you have the right to lodge a complaint.
7. Contact information
If you want to claim any of the above rights, or have any other questions regarding the use of your data, you can contact us at the e-mail address below:
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make user experiences more efficient.
The law allows us to store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the use of the site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
This website uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that are displayed on our pages.
The cookie statement on our website allows you to change or withdraw your consent at any time.
Your consent applies to the following areas: www.gracespiegel.com